LOOKING TO HIRE!
We can help.
Finding and hiring new employees can be a challenge. We offer free Employment Services to help reduce the risks and challenges of hiring.
Employers from the Private, Public, or Non-profit sectors are welcome to participate in this program. All our services are available to you cost-free and tailored to your unique hiring needs. Our goals are based on your hiring success. Contact us today to learn how we can help grow your business.
NEWTON:778-728-0175 ext.41451 | WHALLEY: 604-584-0003 ext. 41401 | GUILDFORD: (604) 580-9740
FREE Employment Services for Local Employers:
- Up to six months of WAGE SUBSIDY to offset your hiring and training costs
- Free Job Posting Services
- Pre-screened applicants for your job openings
- Hiring Fairs tailored to your company’s hiring needs
- Job Development and Job Coaching services
- Job start supports for your newly hired employees (bus tickets, work gear etc.)
Eligibility Criteria for Employers to Avail Wage Subsidy Benefit for New Employees
To meet the requirements of the wage subsidy program, the employer must:
- Provide the employee with an approximate of 35 hours per week, full time employment with potential of long term attachment
- Provide on-the-job training, support and supervision as needed to gain skills
- Have WorkSafe BC account in good standing
- Complete a signed agreement PRIOR to hiring an employee
EMPLOYER APPLICATION/CLAIMS - Click here
COMMUNITY AND EMPLOYER PARTNERSHIP
Community and Employer Partnerships (CEP) foster networks of community organizations and employers across B.C. The purpose of these partnerships is to work together to address labour market issues and increase employment opportunities for unemployed British Columbians. This mutually benefits all stake holders while building a strong, healthy community. Click here to read more.