Issues/Concerns Resolution Process
Our WorkBC Centre team inspires participants to improve their working lives through active engagement and participation in our Centre's services. Our Team is also committed to providing a meaningful experience resulting in sustainable employment. If we have not provided you with the support that you require, we want to learn more. The following principles guide our issues/complaints resolution process:
As a participant, you have the right to timely confidential service. You also have the right to services that are respectful, inclusive, and accessible. If you have a concern or complaint with the services:
- Discuss your situation with the person directly involved
- Express your situation calmly and respectfully
- Work together to resolve the situation.
If the situation is unresolved after discussing the situation with the person directly, the formal Issues Resolution process can be initiated.
To ask for information about our complaint process, call our front offices at:
- Surrey Whalley WorkBC Centre: 604-584-0003 ext. 41401
- Surrey Guildford WorkBC Centre: (604) 580-9740