2 positions available:
- Temporary Full-Time (4pm-12am) (35 hours per week) - 3 months duration or until return of incumbent - quote posting #21650
- Permanent Full-Time 8am-4pm (35 hours per week) - quote posting #21649
Key Duties and Responsibilities
See qualifications section.
Skills, abilities and competencies that are considered assets in this position:
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with people with complex needs, including mental illness and addictions
- Competency engaging and working with marginalized people
- Experience working in the context of emergency residential settings
- Good communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Awareness of culturally sensitive issues
- Current First Aid Certificate required
- Food Safe Certificate an asset
- Unrestricted Class 5 driver’s license is required
- Crisis Line experience an asset.
Successful candidates will be required to provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Reference Check/Vulnerable Sector Search preceding your start date.
* An eligibility list will be maintained for up to 6 months
Human Resources Recruitment
Options Community Services Society
9815 140 Street
Surrey BC V3T4M4
Number of positions
Hours per week
Please include specific examples of related experience and clearly indicate the posting number (21649 or 21650) in your cover letter.
No phone calls please.
NOTE: Options Community Services Society is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Applicants not selected for an interview will not necessarily be notified. An eligibility list will be maintained for up to 6 months.